Senin, 01 Juni 2009

It is a must that I have a competent in English for Mathematic Education

It is a must that I have a competent in English for Mathematics Education

As a good student, I have a requirement that I need to do in this lecture the English language. Among the, It is a must that I have a competent in English for Mathematics Education is study. I want to be able can speaks English very well. I will have a vocab, vocab deepen so that the possibility I could smooth English major. In addition, also searching many of references support in this lecture. I will try to speak English perfectly. So at least I have the capital to teach soon. Besides studying, I also have to do the task well and on time in the collection, the insertion test and the end of semester examination.
Learning the English language just does not learn, because there are many benefits can be taken, add one of us in the foreign language. Among the, we could chat with the stranger. Yes we at least can help them if they get lost in the middle road. Or the more minimal, we will greet them without actually discovered that this person we Economics. as students, we should not lose the same cycle rickshaw in the Jogjakarta-seller or sellers of souvenirs in Bali. their use only speak English, we cook can do please?. And than we can work received in the company with a high position. Each company certainly need people who can speak good English oral and written.
If we can speak English, probably will get a high position such as secretary or manager. As a student in the current are required to speak English. So, learned that I meant is not only for reading, memorizing, but also remind what the materials that I have learned.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar